Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
1 extra large ripe banana (1/2 cup when mashed, banana must be ripe)
1/2 cup yogurt
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup oatmeal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon flour
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana.
- Add in egg and yogurt, whisk well.
- Add in flour, oatmeal, baking powder and cinnamon and give it a good stir.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and heat it.
- Scoop ¼ cup of bater per pancake on the heated skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, flip when you see bubbles and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
- Stack the pancakes on a plate and drizzle maple syrup over them. Serve with banana slices, fresh berries or cherries.
Serving Size: 5 pancakes